To take this course you must :
1. Take an introductory flight in a small airplane - | 2TAKEFLIGHT | 4U | can assist in locating a Flight School and Master Certified FAA Flight Instructor near you to have the small airplane experience before you decide to pursue a Private Pilot license. | CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE IN LOCATING A FLIGHT SCHOOL |
2. Evaluate Your Medical Fitness to Fly - You will need to obtain a third-class medical certificate by passing the FAA's third-class medical exam. | 2TAKEFLIGHT | 4U | can assist in locating a local Aviation Medical Examiner (AME) | 4U |. CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE IN LOCATING A MEDICAL EXAMINER |
3. Purchase the Rod Machado Online GroundSchool - The | 2TAKEFLIGHT | 4REAL | online Private Pilot Groundschool program includes Rod Machado's highly animated, interactive eLearning course that is one of the most comprehensive, private pilot ground training programs available today.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE ROD MACHADO ONLINE GROUND SCHOOL
Upon successful completion of this online course; you will receive a | 2TAKEFLIGHT | 4REAL | Course Completion Certificate and any one of the following:
- A certificate of graduation from a pilot training course conducted by an FAA-approved pilot school, or a statement of accomplishment from the school certifying the satisfactory completion of the ground-school portion of such a course
- A written statement from an FAA-certified ground or flight instructor, certifying that you have satisfactorily completed the required ground instruction
- Logbook entries by an FAA-certified ground or flight instructor, certifying satisfactory completion of the required ground instruction
- A certificate of graduation or statement of accomplishment from a ground school course conducted by an agency such as a high school, college, adult education program, the Civil Air Patrol, or an ROTC Flight Training Program.