AERIAL SERVICES OPERATOR INTRODUCES | 2TAKEFLIGHT | 4 AMERICA | COMPANY INITIATIVE TO HELP AMERICAN BUSINESS RETURN TO SERVICE
“| 2TAKEFLIGHT | 4U | is volunteering its aerial-centric digital services | 2TAKEFLIGHT | 4 AMERICA | and help business return to service after the COVID-19 Shutdown.“
DURANGO, CO - May 29, 2020 - | 2TAKEFLIGHT | 4U | connects the dots | 4U | to realize your desired aerial digital outcomes using aviation technology, workshops and services.
“ Our | 2TAKEFLIGHT | 4 AMERICA | volunteer initiative will help American business return to service and wherever feasible, adapt to new digital contactless operational needs” said Jay Shears, Founder.
The demand for drones and drone services has increased significantly during the COVID-19 shutdown. Aerial-centric technology and services can perform a variety of tasks while minimizing human contact, lowering costs and improving safety and efficiency.
Some of our volunteer services for eligible businesses will include digitizing the home buyer journey, providing detailed digital property assessments and inspections, generating reports for insurance claims, introducIng new aerial digital mapping capabilities, enhancing public safety/search and rescue services to realize the desired digital outcomes.
| 2TAKEFLIGHT | 4U | will also offer its recently introduced Drone Area Clearance (“DAC”) Services to Public Safety stakeholders to optimize their “Beyond the Visual Line of Sight“ (BVLOS) missions to mitigate flight disruptions from the following variables:
- OBSERVATION - Includes Route and synthetic vision simulations
- FLIGHT PROFILE – Includes 3D Perspective and Terrain profile planning options
- AMBIENT CONDITIONS – Includes SKY obscuration; Visibility, Dewpoint, Wind reporting
- OBSTACLES – Includes relevant obstacles that may interfere with the safe operation of the mission
- MISSION SYNOPSIS – General synopsis of pertinent information for the duration of the flight
- AIR TRAFFIC- Includes air-to-air traffic information up to a 50 NM radius from the mission control point.
- WEATHER – Includes weather depictions from an ADS-B Ground Station inclusive of pertinent flight Information that might disrupt the mission.
| 2TAKEFLIGHT | 4U | MEDIA CONTACT
Ph: (c) 760.468.5901