COMING SOON TO DURANGO, COLORADO
To take this workshop you must:
- Be at least 16 years old
- Be able to read, speak, write, and understand English
- Be in a physical and mental condition to safely fly a drone
In order to fly your drone for hire under the FAA's Small UAS Rule (Part 107), you must obtain a Remote Pilot Certificate from the FAA. This certificate demonstrates that you understand the regulations, operating requirements, and procedures for safely flying drones.
The 2TAKEFLIGHT | 4REAL | workshops consists of (3) Part 107 workshops that prepare you for the commercial operation of your sUAS.
In this second workshop We will cover the basic operation of the following required sUAS knowledge areas:
- Small unmanned aircraft loading and performance
- Emergency procedures
- Crew resource management
- Radio communication procedures
- Determining the performance of small unmanned aircraft
- Physiological effects of drugs and alcohol
- Aeronautical decision-making and judgment
The workshop includes the | 2TAKEFLIGHT | 4REAL Part 107 Flightbag